Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/24 18:29:35 UTC

Make JAXRSServerFactoryBean construct new resource instances earlier

Hi,
  Just find that resouce instances are constructed only when there is
request targeting the resouce class if I use java code
JAXRSServerFactoryBean.setResourceClasses(...). But i need to construct
these resource instances as early as possible. How to do it? By thru.
spring, I don't have this problem. But I am coding tests. So I more like to
code it in java code.

Rice

Re: Make JAXRSServerFactoryBean construct new resource instances earlier

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rice

JAXRSServerFactoryBean has the methods also used by Spring, I don;t
recall right now, but you pass it resource instances...
Cheers. Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders