Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ax...@telekom.de on 2013/10/21 16:44:53 UTC

www/config.xml plugin dependencies

Hi,

the docs in https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.1.0/config_ref_index.md.html#The%20config.xml%20File say that the feature element is only for the platform specific config.xml s, right?

Is there a way to specify that my phonegap app needs a plugin on all platforms e.g. Globalization?

Making up this "example": https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.0.0/plugin_ref_spec.md.html
<gap:dependency id="com.plugin.id" url="https://github.com/myuser/someplugin" commit="428931ada3891801" subdir="some/path/here" />

We are building an app that uses Globalization in javascript; so there is no platform dependency
How do I specifiy in www/config.xml that Globalization is needed as a plugin?

Cheers
Axel

Re: www/config.xml plugin dependencies

Posted by Axel Nennker <ig...@gmail.com>.