Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ch...@sybase.com on 2008/06/03 01:25:41 UTC

Unable to get CXF to honor http-conf:client ReceiveTimeout

I'm attempting to increase the connection receive timeout of my client but
I am having no luck. I've followed the documentation by adding the
following to my spring configuration:

  <http-conf:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
    <http-conf:client ConnectionTimeout="60000" ReceiveTimeout="0"/>
  </http-conf:conduit>

But my client still throws a timeout exception 60 seconds after the
service method is invoked. Is there something that I've overlooked?

Thanks...