Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Dehon <od...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/13 15:27:18 UTC

Re: Knowing what artifact I need?

Looks like what you were looking for is now available from javacio.us
Have a look at:

http://javacio.us/

and search for "spring pom" or "org.springframework.scripting pom"

This is a really useful feature, and can be integrated within the
results of google searches as well if you have a google account.

HTH -Olivier