Posted to dev@quickstep.apache.org by Zuyu Zhang <zu...@apache.org> on 2016/05/16 22:22:38 UTC

Confluence Permissions

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone would give me write permissions to the following
Confluence space, so that I could add pages regarding how to contribute
Apache Quickstep as well as code review guideline.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUICKSTEP/Quickstep+Home

Cheers,
Zuyu

Re: Confluence Permissions

Posted by Zuyu Zhang <zz...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Roman.​

Cheers,
Zuyu

Re: Confluence Permissions

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
You've been made an admin. Use the power wisely!

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Confluence Permissions

Posted by Zuyu Zhang <zz...@pivotal.io>.