Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kai Wang <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/18 15:04:07 UTC

Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: [Marketing Mail] can't make any permissions change in 2.2.4

Reynald,

Thanks for link. That explains it.

Sylvain,

What exactly are the "legacy tables" I am supposed to drop? Before I drop
them, is there any way I can confirm the old schema has been converted to
the new one successfully?

Thanks.

Re: can't make any permissions change in 2.2.4

Posted by Kai Wang <de...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Sam.

Posted by Sam Tunnicliffe <sa...@beobal.com>.

Posted by Kai Wang <de...@gmail.com>.