Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Mirco Heibült <mi...@nitestar.de> on 2008/03/05 18:04:31 UTC

Errors in samplecontainer.html

Hi, I tried to have a look at the new code, but there are three errors:

gadgets.rpc has no properties

gadgets.rpc.register('resize_iframe', this.setHeight);

gadgets.js (line 226)

gadgets.container has no properties

gadgets.container.gadgetClass = SampleContainerGadget;

samplecontainer.h... (line 92)

gadgets.container has no properties

gadget = gadgets.container.createGadget({'specUrl': specUrl});;

I found a similar problem in the Mailing-List, but there is no solution?

Greets…

Re: Errors in samplecontainer.html

Posted by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Copy the rpc.js file in features/rpc folder to your folder and update
reference in samplecontainer.html file...

<script src="rpc.js?c=1" language="JavaScript"></script>

I think, now it will work.

Posted by Cassie <do...@google.com>.
Nope. The sample container needs a little more time in this world.
In just a couple days opensocial-0.7 should be good enough to replace most
of the js code.. but the html page will live around.

I will look into this bug though.

- Cassie

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.

--