Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com> on 2012/10/29 09:01:53 UTC

[ASFCS40] Please backport fix for CLOUDSTACK-359 to 4.0 branch

Hey,

I would like the fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-359 to be backported to 4.0 branch. I don't thinks it's a critical bug, but for people running clusters it might lead to some unexpected behavior (like inconsistent state of hypervisors in CS).

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: [ASFCS40] Please backport fix for CLOUDSTACK-359 to 4.0 branch

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:01 AM, Hugo Trippaers
<HT...@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I would like the fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-359 to be backported to 4.0 branch. I don't thinks it's a critical bug, but for people running clusters it might lead to some unexpected behavior (like inconsistent state of hypervisors in CS).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hugo

Hugo,

Did this happen to get done?  Seems like the type of thing that we
would want to include in our next bug-fix release.

-chip