Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by hal arnold <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/22 05:21:57 UTC

oracle woes

Has anybody seen this error:

Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException: Could not
obtain next object: null
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.next(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ChainingIterator.next(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Unknown
Source)

I have two IDENTICAL tests that get a collection give
a query, each works on it's own table, but they are
really the same.
The db is Oracle 9.
I have a line right before the one that blows up, that
gets a count from "..broker.getCount(using the query)"
and it happily
returns the right count. But the very next line, when
trying to get a collection from the same query, craps
out. Any thots?

As I said, I have another table query that is the same
that works without a glitch..we've noticed that this
problem seems to be somewhat intermittent. Possibly
something to do with committing??

-any help appreciated,

hba

http://sbc.yahoo.com