Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org> on 2023/12/01 08:07:47 UTC

Re: [TOKYO Lucene/Solr meetup] ~ How to Integrate Open Source Large Language with Apache Solr (Alessandro) ~

Hi there!
Is it supposed to go right now? I joined via link in event
https://meet.google.com/eob-sjub-ghe, but I'm the only one.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: [TOKYO Lucene/Solr meetup] ~ How to Integrate Open Source LargeLanguage with Apache Solr (Alessandro) ~

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io>.
Thanks guys! The slides will be available roughly in one month here:
https://sease.io/conferences-attended

I'll write again here when available.
If you want them more urgently feel free to reach me on Linkedin and I can
share the pdf there with you.
Cheers

Posted by Moriyasu Kannami <mo...@rondhuit.com>.
Hi Mikhail,

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Hello,

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: [TOKYO Lucene/Solr meetup] ~ How to Integrate Open Source Large Language with Apache Solr (Alessandro) ~

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@rondhuit.com>.