Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/23 06:14:59 UTC

HTTP Timeout issue in JBOSS

Hi,

I am facing a problem while using jboss for servicemix.

In servicemix there is a feature for resolving this http timeout issue:
servicemix-http.connectorMaxIdleTime and
servicemix-http.consumerProcessorSuspendTime are the two parameters where we
can set so as to prevent the timeout issue.

But in jboss there is no such feature for preventing the HTTP timeout.

Can anyone please help me in this regard.

Re: HTTP Timeout issue in JBOSS

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.
Can you please tell which attribute i need to configure in jmx-console so as
to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Praveen.

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
Should it

org.apache.servicemix.ServiceMix.Component.servicemix-http and then
configuration. But not exactly sure in JBoss

Thomas

--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle

Re: HTTP Timeout issue in JBOSS

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.