Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/11 21:22:17 UTC

board report April

Hi All,

It is reporting time again. See the draft report below, any remarks /
questions are welcome.

 -  OSGi framework implementation in C.

## Issues:
 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
 - The activity for Celix is low at the moment.
 - A considerable amount of work has been done on the project, but not
much communication in the mailing list.

## Health report:

 - Number of commits on the project is healty considering it's size.
 - The project needs to make a new release. This is long overdue.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 7 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Alexander Broekhuis on Wed Jul 16 2014

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 7 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Bjoern Petri at Fri Jul 18 2014

## Releases:

 - Last release was 1.0.0-incubating on Tue Feb 25 2014

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@celix.apache.org:

## JIRA activity:

Greetings,
Pepijn

Re: board report April

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Pepijn,

Thanks for the report, I've added it to the agenda for the next meeting.

Sorry for not responding earlier, have been busy with some other private
things.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis