Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/07/26 10:58:33 UTC

Re: [WWW][RELEASE] how to setup web/download areas for ca-XV and ca-XR

Kay Schenk wrote:
> We will have two new dialects with the 4.1.1 release, ca-XV, and ca-XR.
> Currently, we have only a "ca" web are but we should do something to
> accommodate the separate downloads of these new dialect releases.
> Suggestions?

(CCing the localization list in case translators can help)

We don't need a dedicated website. If volunteers for each variant of
Valencian want to set up (partially) translated websites we can help
them do so, and thus create http://www.openoffice.org/ca-xv/ and
http://www.openoffice.org/ca-xr/ based on the template in
http://www.openoffice.org/xx

Otherwise, we don't require that a translated website is available, and
we are not going to reuse or modify the "ca" website to talk about the
Valencian builds, since it is not the right place. The new languages
will simply be available from the generic (English) download page.

http://www.openoffice.org/ca/ should be updated too.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: [WWW][RELEASE] how to setup web/download areas for ca-XV and ca-XR

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Joan Montané wrote:
>> http://www.openoffice.org/ca/ should be updated too.
> please, provide me instructions to keep updated Catalan website?

Instructions are at http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html

If you need help just ask on the l10n list; you can also send a note to
the l10n list to request a ZIP file with all pages to translate and
someone (usually Rob) will be in touch with you.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: [WWW][RELEASE] how to setup web/download areas for ca-XV and ca-XR

Posted by Joan Montané <jo...@montane.cat>.

> http://www.openoffice.org/ca/ should be updated too.

Hi,

please, provide me instructions to keep updated Catalan website?

Joan Montané