Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2022/06/07 15:08:47 UTC

next releases -- 2.4.1 and 1.28.4

All,

Any objections to starting the release processes for 1.x and 2.x in the
next few days?  Any blockers?  Anything we should wait for?

Thank you, all.

Cheers,

    Tim

Re: next releases -- 2.4.1 and 1.28.4

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Tilman.  I'll take a look at TIKA-3779 on Monday.  I stubbed my
toes against grib a few years ago with no success.  I'll try again.  The
PDFParser issue looks straightforward.  Thank you, again.

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Results for the 2.4.x comparisons are here:
https://corpora.tika.apache.org/base/reports/tika-2.4.1-SNAPSHOT-reports.tgz

All looks good to me.  It looks like we're doing a slightly better job of
detecting html fragments.

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luís Filipe Nassif <lf...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me