Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "jim.s" <ji...@cisco.com> on 2007/04/24 18:16:40 UTC

Maven Release Problem (downloading snapshot)

Hello,

I am using the Maven Release plugin to release my project. If the SNAPSHOT
version has not been installed I get the following error:

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  com.company.pkg:mappings:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT

I run release:prepare (using a POM with the 0.1-SNAPSHOT versions defined).
This project has multiple modules and I am using 2.0.6.

Could someone let me know if this is correct behavior or do I have something
messed up in my config?

Thanks,
Jim

Re: Maven Release Problem (downloading snapshot)

Posted by Damien Lecan <ml...@dlecan.com>.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-3

Damien