Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Aaron Smuts <as...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/20 02:19:15 UTC

Re: Best Practice question on setting ElementAttributes

Hmmn.  We should reset create time on clone.  If this
isn't happening we should create a bug and some unit
tests.  I'll get to it after the remote cache shutdown
issue.

Yes, setting create time sounds a bit funny.  It
doesn't sound like create time should be public, but
now that people might be using it, it would be hard to
change.   . . .

I'll look into.

Cheers,

Aaron