Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com> on 2001/10/09 00:06:50 UTC

Re: Cookie-based Authorized Sessions / How can the user automatically login using a cookie? - implemented?

Chris,
I have posted similar comments on this issues, please search the user
and developers list for additional comments and concerns.

Tomcat v4.x has added some "single sign-on" functionality.  Can this
this be used?

Paul Spencer