Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/11/19 23:47:54 UTC

CloudStack Mirror in US

Do we have US mirror for ACS convenience repos?

If not, I would like to make use of my current hosting providers unlimited bandwidth deal.

Thanks
ilya

Re: CloudStack Mirror in US

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

On 11/20/2013 12:27 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> Not that i know off, but wido setup rsync on the EU one. He sent config instructions some time back.

Indeed. cloudstack.apt-get.eu runs a rsync daemon where you can sync
from. So feel free to sync from there.

Just don't run your cron every minute :)

wido

Re: CloudStack Mirror in US

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.