Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by eric hoffmann <si...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/10 08:48:48 UTC

Transformation and sort dataset

Hi
I currently store Vectors in ignite. I need tout compute thé distance
between a référence Vector and all the stored one and After return thé 10
smallest. If thé référence dataset is Big (thé one that store Vector) , let
Say 1,000,000,000 Whats thé best way to do this like with spark on a stream
itérative way?
Thx

Re: Transformation and sort dataset

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You could have your own Indexing SPI implementation that will create a
multi-dimensional index, then be able to search on it.
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/spi/indexing/IndexingSpi.html

You could also try ignite-geospatial. Note that its feature set is limited
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/geospatial-support

Ilya Kasnacheev