Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia <lo...@tiscali.it> on 2005/05/07 21:32:11 UTC

Share data between port binding impls

Hello.

I'm creating a web service with Axis that has two ports; WSDL2Java correclty
generates two implementation classes. Now, I need to share objects in memory
between the instances of the two binding classes. I'm not planning to have a
central repository (a data base) for the data: what is the best way to do
that with objects in memory?

Thanks!

--
Lorenzo

Re: Share data between port binding impls

Posted by Lorenzo Dalla Vecchia <lo...@tiscali.it>.
Pardon me but, what are the classes involved? I searched for JNDI but found
a heap of things and got disoriented.
Do I have to run a specific server? I'm using Apache Tomcat as container for
Axis.
Thanks again.

--
Lorenzo