Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2013/06/29 07:25:13 UTC

Mid-summer hackaton

Guys,

considering the great success of the hackaton we had back in April I want to
invite everyone in the Bigtop to our office in San Ramon for another round of
the same (or better ;)

How about getting together on Saturday July 20th or the following Saturday
27th? I will provide food and more ;)

Please RSVP which day is more preferable for yall?
  Cos

Re: Mid-summer hackaton

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Peter Linnell <pl...@apache.org> wrote:
> I might not make the 20th, but the 27th should be good.

Same here. I'll be on vacation 7/8 - 7/26

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Mid-summer hackaton

Posted by Peter Linnell <pl...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 11:10:36 -0700
Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> July 20th sounds good
>
> -Giri
>

> On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Guys,
> >
> > considering the great success of the hackaton we had back in April
> > I want to
> > invite everyone in the Bigtop to our office in San Ramon for
> > another round of
> > the same (or better ;)
> >
> > How about getting together on Saturday July 20th or the following
> > Saturday 27th? I will provide food and more ;)
> >
> > Please RSVP which day is more preferable for yall?
> >   Cos

I might not make the 20th, but the 27th should be good.

Thanks for organizing this.
Peter

Re: Mid-summer hackaton

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.