Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2019/01/08 11:05:25 UTC

First user contributed story from openhab .. please participate too

I just added a first user story with some personal experiences from the
openhab founder Kai Kreuzer to our stories page:
https://karaf.apache.org/stories.html

If you are also using Apache Karaf please take the chance to give us some
feedback and at the same time promote your project with a link and logo.

You can either do a PR for the karaf-site repo:
https://github.com/apache/karaf-site/blob/trunk/src/main/webapp/stories.html
or simply let us know of your story on the list or by personal mail. We
will make sure your story is told.

Best
Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: First user contributed story from openhab .. please participate too

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Christian !

That's great !

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: First user contributed story from openhab .. please participate too

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Thanks for this Serge,

I will do the PR ;)

Regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
JB is too fast but I checked it and it's fine :)

cheers,
  Serge...

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Merged and published

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: First user contributed story from openhab .. please participate too

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi Serge,

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
You're welcome Christian, I love Karaf so those were not hard to write :)

I just wish there was something like Karaf and OSGi for Javascript
these days, I'm going crazy :)

cheers,
  Serge...

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
That would great Serge ;)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: First user contributed story from openhab .. please participate too

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.