Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Samuel Williams <sp...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/22 15:03:07 UTC

Announcing Relaxo Query Server =)

Hi,

I just thought I'd mention that I've cobbled together a new Ruby Query
Server. I contacted the author of CouchDB-Ruby (
https://github.com/mattly/couchdb-ruby-query-server) and he said his
project was abandoned. So, I decided to have a go at implementing my own to
learn more about map/reduce and CouchDB internals.

Anyway, the project page is here:
https://github.com/ioquatix/relaxo-query-server

It is released under the MIT license.

Feedback and suggestions welcome. I'm hoping to continue working on this
for some internal projects at my work.

Kind regards,
Samuel

Re: Announcing Relaxo Query Server =)

Posted by Samuel Williams <sp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lenz,

Yeah, I'm enjoying working on CouchDB, it is a really interesting platform,
and I'm having to rethink a number of traditional assumptions about data
modelling and consistency. Generally it seems like a step forward.

Relaxo Query Server is still alpha and has a number of issues, but
hopefully it will mature quickly.

Kind regards,
Samuel

Posted by lenz <no...@gmail.com>.