Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vidu <vi...@externals.adidas-group.com> on 2017/07/03 05:44:38 UTC

Re: LevelDB gets corrupted and Ports are not up when when activemq is stopped on servers

We are using ActiveMQ version: 5.13.2 .Will moving to kahaDB instead of
levelDB be feasible in this current architecture?

Re: LevelDB gets corrupted and Ports are not up when when activemq is stopped on servers

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
A three-broker master-slave cluster using shared-filesystem KahaDB will
work, provided that you have a supported shared filesystem (i.e. NFS v4)
that's accessible to all brokers.

Tim