Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by ap...@ultra-it.de on 2012/11/16 22:22:59 UTC

Visual C++ 6 Processor Pack

Hello,

I want to build the new version 2.2.23 of the Apache HTTPD
on myself to get involved in the debugging of the http server.

Unfortunately I was not able to find the Visual C++ 6.0
Processor Pack at microsofts download center nor on the web.

Could you please tell me, who is building the windows binaries
and could give me that visual c++ extension.

Would be great, if you could help me.

Thanks a lot.

apache-admin

RE: Visual C++ 6 Processor Pack