Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Marco Ceccarelli <m....@tnx.it> on 2006/05/11 15:17:15 UTC

building from source

Hi, i'm new to myfaces, i want to build the latest source and when i try
to get from svn i can't get connected to svn.apache.org server by https.
What's the problem?

from the command line:
C:\svn>svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current/myfaces-current
svn: richiesta PROPFIND fallita su '/repos/asf/myfaces/current'
svn: PROPFIND di '/repos/asf/myfaces/current': non ho potuto connettermi
al server (https://svn.apache.org)

--
Marco Ceccarelli - Programmatore
T.N.X. snc - Internet & Multimedia

Re: building from source

Posted by Marco Ceccarelli <m....@tnx.it>.
Thanks

Re: building from source

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Well,

at this moment svn.a.o is down.
Stay tuned.

Our volunteer based infra team is working on it.

-Matthias

On 5/11/06, Marco Ceccarelli <m....@tnx.it> wrote:
> Hi, i'm new to myfaces, i want to build the latest source and when i try
> to get from svn i can't get connected to svn.apache.org server by https.
> What's the problem?
>
> from the command line:
> C:\svn>svn co
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current/myfaces-current
> svn: richiesta PROPFIND fallita su '/repos/asf/myfaces/current'
> svn: PROPFIND di '/repos/asf/myfaces/current': non ho potuto connettermi
> al server (https://svn.apache.org)
>

> --
> Marco Ceccarelli - Programmatore
> T.N.X. snc - Internet & Multimedia