Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <fi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/13 04:31:20 UTC

[OT][News] Oracle sues Google over Android operating system

Hi,

     FYI,  I see this news this morning[1]. So finally Oracle start to
shoot, Android is the first target. If what Oracle want is the control of
the Java, Harmony may be on their list as well ( or already as Android take
Harmony as their classlib).
     Anyway, may not be a boring drama to watch ;)

[1]http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_15762198

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv

Re: [OT][News] Oracle sues Google over Android operating system

Posted by Daniel Gong <da...@gmail.com>.
I also saw it. Seems Oracle's first target is Android's "JVM", not classlib.

Best wishes
Daniel Gong

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Let's keep the discussion here technical, it's not a place for rumours.

Regards,
Tim

Posted by Deven You <de...@gmail.com>.
Oracle always says one thing and do another!