Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/04 14:21:24 UTC

Re: Integration with Active Directory

Hello Osvaldo,

thanks for the log

You can see

 BindResponse
        Ldap Result
            Result code : (INVALID_CREDENTIALS) invalidCredentials
            Matched Dn : ''
            Diagnostic message : ''

There is something wrong with your config

can you "anonymize" and share it?

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Integration with Active Directory

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Osvaldo,

please do not write personal emails write to the user@ list instead

As I wrote before you have to check below with any LDAP explorer
I would change your config to be

ldap_userdn_format=CN=%s,CN=Users,DC=domain,DC=co,DC=cu

and try to login with
user: `support`
pass: `password for this user`

please ensure LDAp config is enabled in Admin->LDAP
and "append domain" is UNchecked

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Integration with Active Directory

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the config

So you have
ldap_provisionning=AUTOCREATE
ldap_auth_type=SIMPLEBIND
ldap_userdn_format=uid=%s,OU=Domain user,DC=domain,DC=co,DC=cu

In such case I would recommend to get any LDAP explorer (I'm using
Apace Directory Studio)
And check if you will be able to login with
DN constructed fron user input i.e. if user has entered `test` as login the
DN will be
`uid=test,OU=Domain user,DC=domain,DC=co,DC=cu`
And user entered password

would it be successful?

--
Best regards,