Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "SiD <tourment>" <si...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/11 17:38:15 UTC

[m2] More than one source repository to compile ?

Hi all,

I have a project whith this structure :

project
 -- pom.xml
 -- src1
 -- src2

Where src1 and src2 are two javasource repositories,

how can i configure Maven to compile theses sources from the TWO
repositories when i make mvn compile ?

Thanks for answer !

sid

Re: [m2] More than one source repository to compile ?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
SiD <tourment> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a project whith this structure :
>
> project
> -- pom.xml
> -- src1
> -- src2
>
> Where src1 and src2 are two javasource repositories,
>
> how can i configure Maven to compile theses sources from the TWO
> repositories when i make mvn compile ?
>
> Thanks for answer !

It is not possible to do this with the maven-compile-plugin.

If you don't mind doing some coding of your own - have a look at chapter
5.5.2 of the Maven book, which discusses this.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [m2] More than one source repository to compile ?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I would personally solve this by simply merging the 2 source folders,
or creating 2 separate poms, one for each src folder.

Someone else might know how to configure the compiler to use both
source folders, but I don't know how to do that myself.

Wayne