Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com> on 2001/05/16 23:10:27 UTC

Other Child question...

I just removed apr_proc_probe_writable_fds().  This suggests that the API to
apr_proc_other_child_register() should change as well. Specifically we
shouldn't be passing in write_fd. I believe we can just eliminate this
parameter from the register call.

APR_DECLARE(void) apr_proc_other_child_register(apr_proc_t *pid,
                     void (*maintenance) (int reason, void *, int status),
                     void *data, apr_file_t *write_fd, apr_pool_t *p)

I will remove this param within the next day or so unless I hear objections.

Bill