Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Frank Wienberg <fr...@jangaroo.net> on 2012/12/28 15:36:20 UTC

[MENTOR] Wiki write access

Hello mentors,

to capture the results of our FalconJx mailing list discussion, I would
kindly like to request write access to the Apache Flex Wiki.
My Confluence user name is "Frank Wienberg" / frank@jangaroo.net

Greetings
-Frank-

Re: [MENTOR] Wiki write access

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Thanks!

Re: [MENTOR] Wiki write access

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: [MENTOR] Wiki write access

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Bertrand,

Can you check my account as well?  I put a request here a few weeks ago
requesting access, and I don't think it was done.

Name:  Nick Kwiatkowski
Email:  quetwo@apache.org

Thanks!

-Nick

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <

Re: [MENTOR] Wiki write access

Posted by Frank Wienberg <fr...@jangaroo.net>.
Yes, I can edit now. Thank you!

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org