Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Rino Srivastava <rs...@producersamerica.com> on 2001/12/03 15:34:43 UTC

Invoking multiple methods on the soap server

Hi everyone:

Can someone suggest how I can invoke multiple methods on the soap server.
An example would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Rino

Re: Invoking multiple methods on the soap server

Posted by Ian Snead <is...@ezgov.com>.
Do you mean multiple method calls in a single
SOAP request?

Seems to me like you would want to make multiple
calls or, have the first call invoke a set of
code on the server side that does what you want...

Cheers!

Ian

--
Software Engineer
EzGov

To spend too much time in studies is sloth.
Francis Bacon

Re: Invoking multiple methods on the soap server

Posted by Ian Snead <is...@ezgov.com>.