Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fero <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 22:15:34 UTC

DatePicker problem

Hi, I use DatePicker with DateTextField. Date form the DateTextField is bound
to an object with PropertyModel. I want that user can choose no date. I put
there an AjaxLink which will set null in model object and repaint
DateTextField. But when I use this link DatePicker doesn't work anymore. I
opens the calendar but if i choose something it does not appear in the
DateTextField. What only helps is to go on other page and then come back.
What i am doing wrong?

Thanks for help

Fero

Re: DatePicker problem

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Might be a bug. Can you please create a jira entry and attach a quick start
project that can be used to reproduce this behaviors?

-Matej