Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Shivangi Singal <sh...@microlistics.com.au> on 2017/01/10 03:27:36 UTC

PDFBox and Layout

Hi,

I have to create number of labels in pdf like below . Could you please suggest what would be the ideal way to structure the data .. shall I divide it into tables with 4 rows and 1 column ?

[cid:image002.jpg@01D26B4D.55D8A180]

Will really appreciate your help..

Thanks,

Shivangi

RE: PDFBox and Layout

Posted by Shivangi Singal <sh...@microlistics.com.au>.
Hi,

Please ignore the previous email as image wasn’t send properly. Sorry about that !!

[cid:image001.jpg@01D26B57.61FEC8E0]