Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "K.P. Thottam" <KT...@Buchanan.com> on 2005/01/25 18:07:19 UTC

User base size for Cocoon

Hi all ,

I have a presentation of lenya to my upper management . Cocoon being the
base , questions on the community size have come up.

Could someone share an approximate number of users on this group ?

Thanks

kpt

Re: User base size for Cocoon

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
The statistics at the bottom are particularly interesting.  The dev and
user list are very active.

Re: User base size for Cocoon

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

--