Posted to user@flink.apache.org by vijayakumar palaniappan <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/11 17:57:04 UTC

CEP Pattern detection progressively slower

While trying to use Pattern detection on KeyedStream, list of unique keys
encountered, keeps accumulating in AbstractKeyedCEPPatternOperator.java. On
encountering watermarks these accumulated keys are looped over to detect
patterns. This causes spike in CPU usage and progressively gets slower.

Is this a known issue
Are there any workarounds?

This happens with 1.2.0 version

-Vijay

Re: CEP Pattern detection progressively slower

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Yes, as far is I know this issue is know.

+Kostas might have some more info regarding the plans there. Could you please comment?