Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/16 10:36:27 UTC

[ANN] tapestry-spring-security 2.0.1

Hi,

I've just put up a new release of tapestry-spring-security. It's
mostly about syncing with the latest Tapestry and Spring Security
releases.

More information, example usage and documentation can be found here:
http://www.localhost.nu/java/tapestry-spring-security/

--
        regards,
        Robin

Re: [ANN] tapestry-spring-security 2.0.1

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Ups, the patch includes Attribute Exchange.

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Robin hello,

Posted by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kawes <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robin,

I have just noticed that both
MyUserDetailsImpl.java and MyUserDetailsService.java

on the page http://www.localhost.nu/java/tapestry-spring-security/conf.html
lead to the same MyUserDetailsImpl.java source code.

Cheers