Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/30 06:36:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M7 Released

The Camel community announces the immediate availability of Camel-Quarkus 1.0.0-M7

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download either from the Apache mirrors or from the Github repository. For more details you
can have a look at the github repository [1]

Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

[1] apache/camel-quarkus

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M7 Released

Posted by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com>.
The blog post was published:
https://camel.apache.org/blog/Camel-Quarkus-release-1.0.0-M7/ Could you
please tweet it? -- P