Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by David DELGRANCHE <dd...@sogitec.fr> on 2001/03/06 08:57:42 UTC

DTD loading

		Hi all,

	I'm using Xerces to parse XML files without validating it. My probleme is
that the parser looks fo the DTD referenced in the document. I know that
there are features that allow not the parser to search the DTD. My problem
is that my code has to be integrated in an application that already use
XML4J. So it seems to have a conflict if the two jar files are set in the
environment variables.
	Has someone a solution to use XML4J and forced the parser not to search
the DTD?

	Thanks a lot for reply because I'm really in a urge

	David.

David DELGRANCHE
ddelgranche@sogitec.fr
Tel: 02.99 05.34.25