Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by simon <si...@chello.at> on 2008/01/12 15:53:06 UTC

Re: Taglibdoc documentation is missing for Core 1.1 and Core 1.2 projects

I looked into it a bit more.

Core 11 impl did have a tlddoc report. Core 1.2 did not for some reason,
but just regenerating the site fixed that. Odd.

I've cleaned up the site a bit more anyway, and in particular got rid of
the pointless "project reports" link from the core12 main site.

Note that the tlddocs are reports on the *impl* modules.

Thanks for reporting this.

Regards,

Simon

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Simon,
Thank you for correct the taglib documentation.

Paul Spencer