Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Shrinivasan T <ts...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/16 10:07:22 UTC

svn api doc error

Hi,

I am trying to get the doc for the function svn_io_copy_perm

I searched in the following URL.

http://subversion.apache.org/docs/api/latest/search.php?query=svn_io_copy_perm

It is not searching properly.

Please fix this issue.

If need any help, I will gladly do that on the guidance.

Thanks.

T.Shrinivasan

My experiences with GNU/Linux are here
http://goinggnu.wordpress.com

For Free and Open Source Jobs
http://fossjobs.in

Re: svn api doc error

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu>.
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 5:07 AM, Shrinivasan T <ts...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get the doc for the function svn_io_copy_perm
>
> I searched in the following URL.
>
> http://subversion.apache.org/docs/api/latest/search.php?query=svn_io_copy_perm
>
> It is not searching properly.
>
> Please fix this issue.
>
> If need any help, I will gladly do that on the guidance.

Sorry the search isn't working correctly.  You can navigate to the
symbol you need through Files->Globals->Functions.

Also, if you know what header the function is in, you can look in the
File List under Files.

Best,
-Hyrum

doxygen@subversion.a.o should be updated to 1.6.12 (was: svn api doc error)

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Shrinivasan T wrote on Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 15:37:22 +0530:
> http://subversion.apache.org/docs/api/latest/search.php?query=svn_io_copy_perm

This "latest" is currently 1.6.6.  Shouldn't it be 1.6.12?