Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/07 14:44:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.28.0 released

I am pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis 2.28.0

Downloads are now available at:

https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/

For a complete list of updates:

https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/release-notes-2.28.0

I would like to highlight these improvements:
- Page counting improved. We no longer store counters in the journal
simply relying on paging itself for that
- We implemented a way to sync mirror from AMQP Broker Connections
- ARTEMIS-3875 - IMproving consumer and producer metrics

I forgot to mention ARTEMIS-3875 during the voting thread. Starting on
2.28.0 we now track producers on the server's side, while we keep
these metrics individually now which is a nice improvement to mention.
Thanks @Andy Taylor for this contribution!

Many thanks for all the contributions on this release.