Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Oliver Geisser <ol...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/05 21:20:30 UTC

Is someone going to Devoxx?

Hi,

is someone going to Devoxx next week and would like to meet and chat a
little about Tapestry?

As far as I know there is no Tapestry presentation scheduled but maybe we
can meet at
the whiteboards or drink a beer together?

Olli

--
og

Re: Is someone going to Devoxx?

Posted by Jérôme BERNARD <je...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 21:20, Oliver Geisser <ol...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is someone going to Devoxx next week and would like to meet and chat a
> little about Tapestry?
>
> As far as I know there is no Tapestry presentation scheduled but maybe we
> can meet at
> the whiteboards or drink a beer together?

+1
We should create a page on the Devoxx Meetups page (
http://devoxx.com/display/JV08/Meetups)

Jerome.

--
Jerome Bernard,