Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dmitry Kan <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/04 12:43:16 UTC

Re: Need feedback: Browsing and searching solr-user list emails

Hi,

I think you could get some user traction if a user on your site would use
the same credentials as on the solr user mail list. Then when answering on
your site the answer would get posted on the user mail list. One thing to
check here is that the mail list keeper will like this :)