Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 康悦Rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/09/08 06:15:12 UTC

[DISCUSS]Added the user engine running configuration

Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

—————  2022-9-2  —————

 utopianet 闪电先生  12:02

 utopianet 闪电先生   12:02

请问需要做什么配置新增的用户才可以跑引擎? What should I do to configure the new user to run the engine?

peacewong@WDS  12:19

adm这个用户机器上面存在吗  Does adm exist on the user machine

peacewong@WDS  12:19

可以切换过去跑shell任务吗 Can I switch over and run shell tasks

 utopianet 闪电先生   12:21

我看操作系统这个用户不允许登陆 解锁了还是不允许登陆[破涕为笑] I see the operating system this user is not allowed to login unlocked or not allowed to login

Best Regards
------
康悦 ritakang
GitHub:Ritakang0451