Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alexander Lazic <al...@none.at> on 2006/08/10 10:09:54 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Apache2.0 with Weblogic --->error CONNECTION_REFUSED ....Error connecting to host 10.152.69.211:7001

Hi,

On Don 10.08.2006 12:08, Ruchi Agarwal02 wrote:

>We have installed Apache2.0.54 and configured it with weblogic9.2.Both
>Apache and Weblogic are installed and started properly.

As the output show you are using the weblogic-plugin, isn't it?!

>But on accessing an application the weblogic server dumps a core and
>stops eventually.

When the weblogic server crashes why do you look to the webserver?

The webserver want to connect to the crashed server and get a
connection_refused, which is clear because the weblogic server crashes.

>Can anybody please suggest what is the reason behind it and how to
>resolve it.

Try to set the loglevel from the plugin to Debug.
Look why the weblogic server crashes, as i know this isn't a part or
apache webserver ;-)

What have the bea-support answerd ;-)

Regards

Alex