Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Peter Rajesh <ra...@siptech.co.in> on 2001/10/15 11:40:36 UTC

Portlet Maximize

Hi,
Please look into the below website, they are using Jetspeed.

http://qld.ieaust.org.au/jetspeed/

In that website, if i click a link in the portlet, that portlet alone is
maximized and the Header and the Footer area remains in the same place.
I need to bring the same functionality  to my website. Please let me
know how to do that. What are the file i need to modify? Any source
files i need to modify?

I am using Jetspeed 1.3a2 and tomcat322. Please let  me know your idea.

Regards

Peter Rajesh

Re: Portlet Maximize

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Peter,

Yes, is it possible.  Would you like to help out in this effort?

Paul Spencer

Re: Portlet Maximize

Posted by Peter Rajesh <ra...@siptech.co.in>.
Paul,