Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by rahulkmishra <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/22 13:15:43 UTC

JsonVectorAdapter not available in mahout0.8?

Folks,

Isn't org.apache.mahout.math.JsonVectorAdapter available after mahout0.4?
I do not see any relevant comments in the svn commits as well. I have svn
checkedout the main trunk.
I am currently using mahout0.8.

org.apache.mahout.clustering.AbstractCluster.java makes use of the
JsonVector adapter and therefore the build fails.
Kindly guide.

Regards,
Rahul

Re: JsonVectorAdapter not available in mahout0.8?

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.
No, that's been gone for a long time. Revisit your checkout. The import
declarations for AbstractCluster in trunk are:

import java.io.DataInput;
import java.io.DataOutput;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.util.Collection;
import java.util.Collections;
import java.util.Iterator;
import java.util.Locale;

import org.apache.mahout.common.parameters.Parameter;
import org.apache.mahout.math.NamedVector;
import org.apache.mahout.math.RandomAccessSparseVector;
import org.apache.mahout.math.Vector;
import org.apache.mahout.math.VectorWritable;
import org.apache.mahout.math.function.Functions;
import org.apache.mahout.math.function.SquareRootFunction;