Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mayank Upadhyay <ma...@gmail.com> on 2023/08/01 05:11:57 UTC

Unsubscribe me

Please UnSubscribe my mail-id from all OfBiz mailer alias.

regards
Mayank Upadhyay

Re: Unsubscribe me

Posted by Eugen Stan <eu...@netdava.com>.
Have you also replied to the email to confirm unsubscribe?

You will receive an email with instructions.
Read and follow instructions.

La 01.08.2023 14:26, Krish K a scris:

Posted by Krish K <kr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ashish. It's helpful.