Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/27 21:16:42 UTC

Proportionally size the image based on the graphics height and width

Hi,

I have an XSL-FO that allows users to add graphics dynamically. I need to be
able to write the XSL-FO to proportionally size the image based on the
graphics height and width. How would I do this?

Thanks for the help.

Bones

Re: Proportionally size the image based on the graphics height and width

Posted by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
XSL-FO always adds the image based on its intrinsic size except if you
specify additional properties on fo:external-graphic. See the
specification [1] and our image sample document [2] for ideas.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#fo_external-graphic
[2] <fop-root>/examples/fo/basic/images.fo

On 27.02.2008 21:16:42 bonekrusher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an XSL-FO that allows users to add graphics dynamically. I need to be
> able to write the XSL-FO to proportionally size the image based on the
> graphics height and width. How would I do this?
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Bones

Jeremias Maerki